Through a combination of internal growth and acquisition, IPR has become the largest privately owned trenchless underground rehabilitation contractor in the nation. We are also focused on becoming the most environmentally-friendly provider, as it continues to develop and introduce "green" technologies as part of our product and service offering.
From record breaking pipe bursting and epoxy resin based CIPP systems, to advanced geopolymer liner technologies, we continue to fuel the trenchless industry innovation engine. IPR is committed to investing in new product development, and partnering with leading-edge technology companies, to develop the next generation of advanced, eco-friendly rehabilitation methods. To that end, we can offer our customers more than one solution to best fit the project, the budget, and environmental conditions.
The IPR team is made up of experienced, motivated and dedicated professionals that drive and deliver success. We remain committed to investing in our employees, equipment, resources and technologies, while maintaining customer focus. This is what makes IPR the best solutions provider in the industry.
At IPR, LLC and within our subsidiaries, we hold the safety and health of our employees, customers and communities as our highest core value. Creating and promoting a safe, environmentally friendly workplace and service is what we stand for. Our philosophy around health, safety and environmentally sound performance are the foundation of our industry leadership role. This philosophy is transcended into our business practices and daily activities. Each person who works for IPR, each customer serviced by IPR and the communities in which we work and live in are important to us. Every IPR employee has a commitment not only to provide safe and environmentally responsive customer solutions, but to foster a work environment that is aligned with our core values. We are committed to excellence in implementing safety, health and environmental standards that not only meet regulatory requirements, but also protect the health and welfare of our employees, communities and others involved in our operation. Our mission is to continually strive to improve workplace safety with an emphasis on ensuring that our people return home to their families day after day, and ensure that our communities and environments are safeguarded from harm as we perform our services.
Respecting this, IPR fosters a safe and healthy workplace and incorporates the following principles into our daily activities:
- Our values are demonstrated by active and visible leadership that engages our employees and stakeholders to execute our services with safety and environmental stewardship at top of mind.
- Our safety, health and environmental policies are enforced and serve as a guide to control a major part of our daily activity in preventing employee accidents and injuries.
- Accident prevention is good business by increasing productivity and minimizing human suffering.
- Management commitments to safety is inherent and a key function through out our organization. Management is responsible for providing a reasonable workplace for our people and finding new ways to preserve the environment.
- All employees are responsible for adhering to our safe work practices, company rules, and preventing accidents and injuries, thus working safely is a condition of employment at IPR.
- Employees must at all times comply with our safety policies and procedures and be held accountable for such compliance in accordance with IPR and/or our clients disciplinary action plan.
- Management is committed to monitoring safety performance, and our working environment conditions to ensure that our safety goals and objectives are met.
- Our safety program requires the involvement of all employees to improve safety awareness and prevent accidents and injuries.
- We will continually strive to improve our safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
Your involvement, cooperation and personal commitment to safety are essential. Keeping a safe work place is a team effort. We need you on this team and we welcome any helpful suggestions.
Together we can make a difference, together we can prevent accidents and injuries. We must work every minute of every hour of every workday to keep each other safe in the workplace.
IPR provides a comprehensive & competitive package that includes base pay, incentives and a variety of benefits:
- Company paid Life insurance for Employees and Dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Income Protection
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO, Vacation, Holidays
- Referral Bonus Program
- Safety Incentive programs
- Tuition assistance
- Product Discounts