IPR Leads the Market with EcoCast™ along with its development partner, Milliken Infrastructure Solutions Inc. adds a fifth crucial element - sustainability. Together, IPR and Milliken have introduced a proprietary system combining the most advanced installation equipment with a custom formulated geopolymer specifically designed for consistent application and long-term performance.
EcoCast™ will successfully restore your concrete, brick, or corrugated metal storm and sewer pipes. It is particularly effective for large diameter pipe sections starting at 36".
- Storm Drainage Culverts
- Manholes & Wetwells
- DOT Projects
- Airport Projects
- Culvert Rehabilitation and Culvert Renewal
- EcoCast™ liners form a crystalline structure for higher resistance to acids and greater surface durability
- Cures quickly providing shortened by-pass time and allows flows to be reestablished much quicker than Portland cement based mortars
- EcoCast™ is exceptionally resistant to environmental factors like heat and cold and allows for extended application environments through batch temperature controls
- EcoCast™ is a high strength fiber reinforced geopolymer specially designed for ease of use with mechanical pumping, spraying and application
- EcoCast™ is designed to stick and adhere to virtually any surface; unlike traditional cement mortars, the geopolymer is capable of bonding and building to great thicknesses
- An engineered, 100% fully manufactured product with no added non-contributing fillers
- Qualifies for LEED credits and is Styrene free